Position Title: Client Services Manager
Location: Iowa City, IA
Leepfrog Technologies' CourseLeaf software is used by nation's most academically complex universities to manage their online academic catalogs and curriculum processes.
The Client Services Manager is primarily responsible for managing the production relationship with clients. They will serve as a liaison between internal departments and clients to establish and maintain working relationships and seek solutions to technology issues while maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Remain current on new developments in higher education technology. Understand changing trends and know what the competition is doing.
- Communicate company products and services to clients.
- Be the focal point for the dissemination of information from Leepfrog to the client and vice versa.
- Use discretion to effect timely solution of problems in order to ensure client satisfaction and quality implementation.
- Develop deep understanding of client(s), as well as their SIS environment for their catalog, courses, and curriculum. Be able to interpret their needs into internal goals and requirements.
- Ensure that the CourseLeaf application is being effectively utilized by our customers.
- Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of Leepfrog software and how it can be configured, customized and implemented to meet client requirements.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues with client application(s) and data, then determine if collaboration is needed with Development Staff and/or Sales Team.
- Help identify and define application enhancements based on various client requests.
- Review, identify, develop, and communicate best practices through continuous assessment and feedback to sustain client satisfaction.
- Partner with the management team to align client service processes with the company's objectives.
- Efficiently allocate incoming requests to the team, prioritizing actions and monitoring team resources so that deadlines are met.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication: clear, concise, professional oral communication. Able to communicate across a wide range of internal and external audiences. Exceptional presentation skills a must.
- Strong client orientation: ability to understand client requirements and translate them into configuration and customization options/plans.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Planning: an ability to think ahead, prioritize, and plan over a 3-9 month time span.
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Bachelor’s degree preferred; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Two to three years of customer support experience, excellent verbal skills, and above average knowledge of web systems, tools and applications is required. Project management experience preferred. Experience with SIS and curriculum development is strongly preferred.
Generally, the Client Services Manager position is considered sedentary.