Position: Linux System Administrator
Location: Iowa City, IA
Duration: Full-Time with benefits
Leepfrog Technologies is currently hiring for the position of Linux System Administrator. Our ideal candidate will be thoroughly versed in the installation and maintenance of RedHat Enterprise Linux systems. Candidates must be comfortable with configuration of Apache web services, mail systems, Linux and networking fundamentals, and the ability to write scripts in an administrative language. The candidate will be able to work in a flexible, team oriented environment with a complex, heterogeneous system and network configuration.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Full and comprehensive benefits package
Responsibilities and required experiences for the position of Linux System Administrator include:
- Installation, maintenance and migration of RedHat Enterprise Linux systems
- Configuring and maintaining Apache for complex environments
- Working with staff and clients to troubleshoot and resolve systems problems
- Configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting Internet mail systems (e.g., sendmail)
- Fundamentals of security
Experience with the following is beneficial:
- Database Administration (especially MySQL or SQL Server)
- Network Administration (Dynamic Routing Protocols, VLAN switching, WANs)
Qualifications for this position are:
- BS in Computer Science or related field preferred but not necessary
- In lieu of a degree, 3-5 years’ relevant experience
Upon being hired, candidate must submit to a U.S. Federal Government clearance check. Continued employment will be contingent on successfully achieving this clearance.
Leepfrog Technologies has been creating web applications for over 17 years and utilizes a diverse Windows and Linux datacenter environment.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2105 ACT Circle
Iowa City, IA 52245