Are you attending AACRAO this month? The CourseLeaf team will be there!
April 12-15, Baltimore, MD
Booth #: 320
Integrating CourseLeaf’s curriculum and catalog management solutions at West Chester University
West Chester University is implementing CourseLeaf to streamline its curriculum and catalog management. CourseLeaf's CAT and CIM solutions will give WCUPA a seamless progression from curriculum proposals to publishing a web, mobile and print ready catalog. Learn about WCUPA's decisions and their practices for implementing CourseLeaf and improving their process.
CAT and CIM
- Dynamic workflows for curriculum approval
- Seamless catalog and curriculum solution
- best practices for implementing CourseLeaf
Monday @ 9:30-10:30 AM
CourseLeaf: Streamlining the schedule of classes process
CourseLeaf Section Scheduler (CLSS) allows institutions to plan and coordinate their offerings across campus. CLSS includes powerful tools that allows registrars and departments to build a schedule to maximize room resources and provides students access to classes.
- Tool to plan and coordinate course offerings
- maximize classroom resources
- Provide student access to course offerings
Wednesday @ 9:15-10:15 AM