Position: Migration Team Manager
Location: Iowa City, IA
Duration: Full-Time with benefits
Leepfrog Technologies is currently hiring for the position of Migration Team Manager. The primary role of this position is to manage the migration of collegiate catalog publications. The candidate will be able to adjust to working in a flexible, team oriented environment with a variety of software development and migration projects.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Full and comprehensive benefits package
- Coordinate documentation of the entire migration process.
- Prepare weekly migration status report.
- Prepare monthly migration process exceptions report.
- Prepare quarterly report on migration team structure, based on the migration process requirements.
Migration Operation Responsibilities
- Arrange for preparations of catalogs to be migrated.
- Supervise, coach, select, assign, schedule, train, and evaluate the migration team members.
- Assign and prioritize catalogs with migration team members.
- Track migration time line status and coordinate with project manager when time lines change.
- Monitor and optimize the efficiencies and quality of the migration team's processes and output.
Migration Exception Responsibilities
- Assemble detailed requirements for migration exception.
- Develop and document a recommended plan with developer(s).
- Coordinate with the project manager and the client for approval of the recommended plan.
- Establish time lines to implement the recommended plan.
- Track the time lines of the recommended plan and status and coordinate with the project manager when the time lines change.
Experience with the following is beneficial:
- Knowledge of Adobe ColdFusion
- Knowledge of Adobe Flash
- XML manipulation
Qualifications for this position are:
- 2 to 5 years' experience of team supervision.
- Strong familiarity with various web browsers.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree required.
- It would be beneficial to have experience with college registrar offices.
- Journalism or Communications background or experience preferred
Looking for a team environment in a rapidly growing small business? Leepfrog Technologies has been aggressively expanding our CourseLeaf software over the past few years. So if you are a problem solver and looking for a team that will encourage your growth, apply now.
Leepfrog Technologies has been creating web applications for over 14 years and utilizes a diverse Windows and Linux development environment.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2105 ACT Circle
Iowa City, IA 52245