Position Title: Project Assistant
Location: Iowa City, IA
Reports to: Client Services Manager
Leepfrog Technologies' CourseLeaf software is used by over sixty of the nation's most academically complex universities to manage their online academic catalogs and curriculum processes.
The Project Assistant supports the Client Service Managers with their day-to-day activities and special projects. They will assist in establishing and maintaining working relationships between clients and Leepfrog Technologies, Inc. The Project Assistant will promote solutions to technology issues while maintaining high client satisfaction.
Responsibilities and required experiences for this position include:
- Assist Client Service Managers with client-submitted questions. This includes drafting appropriate responses for Client Service Managers to share with clients.
- Communicate regularly with clients on status and project implementation issues to ensure currency and accuracy. Maintain outstanding customer service for CourseLeaf clients.
- Facilitate and/or aid in the hand-off of new clients between sales, implementation and support teams.
- Support the delivery and logistics of implementation and support services by assembling data, account statistics, project plans and project status reports.
- Build guidelines and templates, and prepare drafts and final editions of documents.
- Provide project tracking information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Act as a liaison between the client and internal departments by appropriately directing questions. Ensure follow-up with clients after answers have been determined.
- Develop and maintain the most current product knowledge. Participate in Client Service activities and/or special projects as required. Perform ad-hoc requests as needed.
- Use discretion to affect timely solution of problems in order to ensure client satisfaction and quality implementation.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Leepfrog software and how it can be configured, customized and implemented to meet client requirements.
- Periodically evaluate processes, amend and revise as necessary, in order to adapt to changes that occur.
- Prepare agendas, reports, presentations, proposals, correspondence, and meeting notes as requested by the Client Service Managers.
- Schedule appointments and meetings for Client Service Managers as requested.
- Adhere to prescribed deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills for this position are:
- Excellent verbal and written communication: able to clearly convey ideas across a wide range of internal and external audiences in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Planning: an ability to think ahead, prioritize, and plan over a 3-9 month time span.
- Problem-solve in a changing environment: analyze situations quickly and react appropriately with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility: the ability to shift focus and prioritize based on daily priorities.
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong work ethic: a self-starter with strong initiative; reliable.
- Teamwork: ability to interact effectively with others.
Qualifications for this position are:
A minimum of one year prior experience is required. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Possess expertise with Windows OS, Microsoft Word & Excel, Firefox, and other computer applications. Customer service skills are required. The ideal candidate must be able to operate in an entrepreneurial, small company environment with the ability to adjust to client schedules.
The Project Assistant will spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers. The Project Assistant will be located in a busy, open area office, and will be faced with regular interruptions.
Send resume to: email@example.com
2105 ACT Circle
Iowa City, IA 52245